- Deeside, Wales
- £375 per week (year 1), £468 per week (year 2), £562 per week (year 3)
- MM Packaging Uk Ltd
- Work within Company procedures and S.O.P.’s with Health & Safety as a priority.
- Pro-actively seek knowledge of the process; learn how to control the Cut & Crease tooling into the machine and its return to PMR.
- Learn how to pre-make-ready tooling for the machine.
- Learn to make-ready the Cut & Crease machine enabling it to run at optimum speed.
- Learn how to check and maintain the quality of the work produced.
- Establish how to fill in and maintain necessary paperwork relevant to the preparation and running of jobs.
There is a possibility of a full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship, to be determined at the time.
To apply, please contact David Whitworth – [email protected]
2 days left