Apprenticeship Awards – 2022
We are delighted to announce the categories for our apprenticeship awards 2022. To celebrate apprentice achievement across all of our programmes, at all levels we invite both apprentices and their employers submit a nomination in one of the following categories:
- Intermediate Level Trade Apprentice of the Year (apprenticeships included in this category include level 2 print operator, level 2 lean manufacturing operative)
- Advanced Level Trade Apprentice of the Year (apprenticeships included in this category include level 3 print technician and level 3 signage technician)
- Advanced Level Business Skills Apprentice of the Year (apprentices in this category include level 2 customer service practitioner, level 3 customer service specialist and level 3 Business Administrator and Level 3 Senior Leader/Supervisor)
- Higher Level Business Skills Apprentice of the Year (apprentices in the category include level 4 sales executive, level 5 operations/department Manager and level 7 senior leader)
The overall winner of Apprentice of the Year will be chosen from one of the winners in the above categories.
The awards will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Progress – The distance the learner has progressed since starting their course.
- Resilience – How the learner has stood up to challenges and handled them.
- Engagement – How much the learner has engaged with their course, tutor and other learners.
- Positivity & Determination – The level of positivity and determination the learner has shown throughout the course.
The deadline for entry is 17 June 2022. Winners will be invited to receive their award on 6th July this year at BPIF Members day with a reception held in the House of Lords
Any apprentice on a BPIF Training programme can be nominated for the award by filling in the below form.