HELP TO GROW: MANAGEMENT
BPIF Training are delighted to share an opportunity to increase senior management capacity in your business
Brought to you by Leeds Beckett University, this 12 week programme will support senior managers of small and medium sized businesses to boost their business’s performance, resilience and long term growth.
On this programme you’ll join 30,000 senior leaders taking part in a practical management training programme delivered by world-class business schools, accredited by the Small Business Charter.
The 12 week programme combines online sessions with face-to-face learning and one-to-one mentoring. It is 90% funded by the Government with you contributing £750
To join Help to Grow: Management, your business must:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized enterprise (SME) based in the UK
- Be from any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Not be a charity
To join Help to Grow: Management, the applicant must:
- Be a senior-decision maker, such as Chief Executive, Finance Director, Operations Director, etc. (note, only one person per business can attend the programme)
- Commit to completing all sessions and paying the £750 registration fee
To find our more about Help to Grow contact Leeds Beckett University by email via [email protected], or you can join their next available cohort by registering via the Small Business Charter registration page