Customer Service Qualifications
We offer three standalone qualifications for Customer Service roles. Qualifications are ideal for existing employees to develop new skills, all assess and accredited in a work based context.
All our Customer Service qualifications cover the following core topics:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Personal Organisation
- Dealing with Customer Conflicts
- Knowing your Customers
- Meeting Regulations and Legislation
- Systems and Resources
- Customer Experience
We offer Customer Service qualifications in three levels. Where relevant, progression from each level can be delivered. The duration for each qualification varies between 1 months to 18 months.
- Level 1: ideal entry level qualification
- Level 2: an intermediate qualification
- Level 3: an advanced level qualification
If you’re interested in these qualifications, the next step is to get in touch and we will work out the best package for your organisation.