Your Journey to Finding the Perfect Apprentice with BPIF Training
Navigating the process of finding and training the ideal apprentice can be a complex task, whilst understanding how Apprenticeship funding works and which Apprenticeship Standards are most appropriate for your staff can be overwhelming. This is where we can help.
BPIF Training has a rich history of partnering with businesses to effectively recruit, train, and mentor apprentices, tailoring services to meet specific organisational needs and goals. We currently work with over 200 companies and almost 500 Apprentices from the Print and Packaging sector.
According to our 2023 Employer Survey, 94% of the employers we work with would recommend BPIF Training.
Understanding Your Needs
The journey begins with a deep understanding of your business and the objectives you aim to achieve through your apprenticeship program. BPIF Training offers a comprehensive advisory service to start this process, ensuring a clear understanding of your unique requirements.
Need to upskill existing staff, or looking to recruit? Need to know how the funding works? We have the experience to point you in the right direction.
Crafting a Tailored Recruitment Plan
Our approach involves developing a detailed recruitment strategy, considering all essential aspects of your apprenticeship scheme:
- Aligning Job Vacancies and Training: We ensure a seamless match between the apprenticeship role and the corresponding training opportunities.
- Compliant Job Descriptions: Our team expertly crafts job descriptions that adhere to the complex regulations governing apprenticeships.
- Identifying Ideal Candidate Profiles: We focus on defining the desired attributes, skills, and career ambitions of your perfect apprentice and have an existing bank of ready to go candidates for quick turnaround.
Our Recruitment Services
BPIF Training goes beyond just understanding your needs. We actively engage in:
- Creating Specialised Job Descriptions: Tailored to appeal to the ideal candidates for apprenticeship roles.
- Effective Marketing of Your Apprenticeship: Attracting a wide pool of potential candidates.
- Rigorous Candidate Screening: Ensuring only the most suitable applicants make it to your shortlist.
- Interview Assistance: Planning and participating in the interview process alongside you.
- Organizing Apprentice Training: Arranging and overseeing the training of your apprentices.
All vacancies are advertised on our website (https://bpif.training/vacancies/) and the Find An Apprentice website (https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/), as well as other popular online job search sites.
Thanks to our continuous efforts in maintaining a pool of pre-screened, employable apprentice candidates, we are often able to initiate the recruitment process immediately. This ensures a swift and efficient path to finding the apprentice that fits your business perfectly.
Get in touch
At BPIF Training, we are committed to guiding you through every step of the apprentice recruitment process. From initial consultation to training coordination, we provide a comprehensive and bespoke service to help you build a skilled and dedicated workforce for the future. Let’s embark on this journey together and unlock the full potential of apprenticeships for your business.
What do our Employers Say about us?
“Offers meaningful, and challenging training that the apprentice can learn and then take into their workplace.”
“BPIF has managed our apprentice very well thank you. It’s been more difficult than we’d imagined taking on an apprentice, as a small business. We don’t often have the resources or the staffing levels to be as involved as we’d like to have been. BPIF has been excellent at keeping things on track when we’ve been less involved.”
“BPIF Deliver industry specific training that is relevant to our business”
“The tutors are flexible and look for every different routes to support students. They are a good partnership.”
“Good Communication and delivery of course”
“BPIF have successfully guided several apprentices through their qualifications, and some have gone on to continue with higher level courses.”
“Communicates very well and promotes the printing process through clear and concise instruction.”
All quotes taken from the BPIF Training Annual Employer Survey 2023.